BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 10, 2011

15 Minutes a Day? As IF!

I get so irritated when I see the headlines on magazines that claim all you need to have toned arms, a flat belly or a bodacious booty is 15 minutes a day  In fact, I laugh when I see that. I trained with a personal trainer for 7 months 3 days a week, and now I work out 6 days a week, down to one day with my trainer, and I am much closer to my goal weight and figure, but I'm definitely not bikini ready.  I was overweight before, and it has taken a LONG time to get the weight off because I'm doing it the right way.

So, when I see this crap on newsstands, I just want to track down the writer and say, "Hey, this hope and change crap is going a little far, so quit peddling the quick fixes and just tell people everything takes hard work - and more than 15 minutes a day."

0 comments: